A simple banana bread that uses peanut butter rather than butter.
225g plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
225g smooth organic peanut butter
110g light brown sugar
100g granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease and line a 9 x 5 Inch loaf tin.
- Stir together the flour, soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a mixer beat together the sugars and the peanut butter then beat in the banana, vanilla and egg.
- Add the flour mixture to the mixer and combine at a slower speed.
- Put in the loaf tin and smooth off.
- Bake in the oven for about 1hr 15mins.