One of our lovely customers, Nora, shared this delicious cake recipe with us recently. It’s gluten free and it is really tasty!
- 225g Butter
- 225g Caster Sugar
- 110g Polenta
- 110g Ground Almonds
- 110g Desiccated Coconut
- 3 eggs
- Zest of 2 lemons and Juice of 1 lemon
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees
- Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin
- Cream the butter and sugar
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix
- Place the mixture in the tin
- Bake for approx 50 mins
- You can top it with cream and decorate it with blobs of lemon curd or just enjoy it as it is.