ProArgi-9+ contains five essential vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. One of the primary ingredients in Synergy’s ProArgi-9+ is l-arginine, which was researched by three American scientists who were awarded the Nobel Prize in 1998 for discovering its powerful health benefits.
ProArgi-9+ contains five essential vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. Each plays a vital role in supporting the body’s overall performance.
ProArgi-9+ has been infused with more vitamins and minerals, making your dose of ProArgi-9+ that much more effective in your pursuit for optimal health. At Synergy, we are constantly looking to improve our products so that you can obtain the most health benefits possible each time you mix up one of our products.
- Comes in serving-sized packets to take with you on the go
- Flavored for a refreshing, citrus taste
- Each batch is tested more than 262 times for purity and potency
- Contains Vitamin C which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Contains Vitamin K which contributes to normal bones and blood coagulation
- Contains Vitamin B6 and B12 which contribute to normal red blood cell formation and homocysteine metabolism
New Formula Enhancements: Added red wine extract Added folic acid Added Vitamin K Increased Vitamin B12 Increased Vitamin B6 Changed sweetener to stevia The combination of ingredients in ProArgi-9+ was meticulously formulated to support exceptional health.
This product is pure, potent and formulated to help you live life optimized. ProArgi-9+ can be taken at any time during the day, simply mix one packet with 240 ml water and stir until dissolved.
The nitric oxide derived from L-arginine is directly or indirectly implicated in practically every cellular response and health condition imaginable, from the cardiovascular system to the immune system, and hormone function to nerve function. Although an exhaustive list of possible applications for the amino acid is not included, the following are the primary scientifically backed reasons that anyone, even healthy people, should consider adding the L-arginine to their health and wellness regimen.