Solgar Vitamin A 5000iu provides Vitamin A in Dry tablets. Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin that is essential to our health.
Vitamin A has many different functions:
- It is related to the maintenance of normal vision in dim light or the prevention of night blindness.
- It also aids in the growth and formation of body cells, making it essential for body growth.
- It is especially needed for bone growth.
- If the intake is not sufficient, bones will stop growing before the soft tissues are fully mature.
- Vitamin A is also needed for normal tooth development because the enamel-forming cells are affected by lack of vitamin A.
- It is also important in the maintenance of healthy epithelial tissues.
Solgar Vitamin A 5000iu is free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavour, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Tablet Amount Per Tablet % Daily Value Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate) 5000 IU 100% Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 10 mg 17% Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 55 mg 6% Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.