- Primarily designed to help you stay fuelled and hydrated during high intensity efforts lasting a few hours, where the delivery of a steady stream of rapidly digestible energy is typically a priority
- Can also be a useful contributor to your overall fuel and hydration needs during longer efforts
- Delivers 60g of carbohydrate and 1,000mg of sodium per litre
- Mixes up into a 6% carbohydrate solution (when mixed as directed)
- No chewing required (duh!), digests fast and easier to take in when you’re breathing hard
- Ideal when you need your hands free, like when kayaking etc
- Also useful if you suffer with a nervous stomach before races and struggle to get solid calories in
- 2:1 glucose to fructose ratio to aid carbohydrate uptake
- Mild, neutral ‘Original’ flavour to reduce flavour fatigue
- Informed Sport certified
- Contains enough drink mix per bag to mix up 7.5 litres
- No artificial ingredients
- Osmolarity = 213 mOsmol/kg (hypotonic)
- PH = 5.27
Mix 4 level scoops per litre of water and drink to thirst during exercise.
i.e. 2 scoops in a 500ml bottle
3 scoops in a 750ml bottle
4 scoops in a 1L bottle
8 scoops in a 2L bladder
Store in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of young children.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Energy: 240 Kcal / 1024 Kj per litre (353 Kcal / 1506 Kj per 100g)
Protein: <0.1g per litre (<0.01g per 100g)
Fats: <0.1g per litre (<0.01g per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 60g per litre (88g per 100g)
Electrolyte content (per litre, when mixed as directed)
Maltodextrin, Fructose, Mineral Salts (Tri-Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavours, Calcium, Magnesium.