- Its popular SBA24 formula is the one that has been used frequently in scientific research.
- The extract is made from both the berries and seeds from sea buckthorn to give the optimal blend of active ingredients.
- The extraction method is environmentally friendly and organic and does not involve the use of solvents.
- There is no loss of biologically active compounds due to the extremely gentle manufacturing process.
Omega 7 is a nutritional supplement that is produced using the berry and seed of the Sea buckthorn plant. This shrub, originating from the Himalayas, is rich in Omega 7 fatty acids, including palmitoleic acid and vaccenic acid. The vitamin A that is found in Omega 7 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, vision and mucous membranes.
There are only a few plant species that are good sources of these essential fatty acids. In addition to the omega-7 fatty acids, sea buckthorn oil is a great source of the PUFAs alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 type), linoleic acid (omega-6 type), and oleic acid (omega-9 type), as well as containing high levels of antioxidants (tocopherols, tocotrienols, carotenoids plant sterols and vitamin C).
This product has been specially formulated for menopause, with a high-quality sea buckthorn formula (SBA24) and is a particularly rich source of vitamin A.
Many people, women in particular, reach a stage in life where they “dry out”, literally. Their mucous membranes lose their ability to lubricate themselves and that can cause unpleasant symptoms such as dry eyes, skin and vaginal dryness. Such problems can easily impair quality of life. A lot of the symptoms are linked to menopause and the disruption of the body’s hormonal balance, which tends to affect the health and state of the mucous membranes. One of the vitamins that is particularly important for maintaining normal mucous membranes is vitamin A.
Sea buckthorn – one of nature’s richest sources of vitamin A
One of nature’s richest sources of vitamin A are the berries and seeds from sea buckthorn. With BioActive Omega 7 Pharma Nord, you provide your mucous membranes with generous amounts of vitamin A in a highly bioavailable formula that is extracted from both the berries and the seeds. This ensures the optimal nutrient profile.
BioActive Omega 7 by Pharma Nord is a better choice because:
1. Its popular SBA24 formula is the one that has been used frequently in scientific research.
2. The extract is made from both the berries and seeds from sea buckthorn to give the optimal blend of active ingredients.
3. The extraction method is environmentally friendly and organic and does not involve the use of solvents.
4. There is no loss of biologically active compounds due to the extremely gentle manufacturing process
|Per 2 Capsules||Per 4 Capsules|
|Capsule contains:||1000 mg||2000 mg|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||480 mg||960 mg|
|Omega-7 (palmitoleic acid)||300 mg||600 mg|
|Omega-9 (oleic acid)||180 mg||360 mg|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||300 mg||600 mg|
|Omega-6 (linoleic acid)||170 mg||340 mg|
|Omega-3 (alpha-linoleic acid)||130 mg||260 mg|
|Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol)||4.0 mg*||8.0 mg*|
|Vitamin A (from ß-carotene)||133 ug ↑||267 ug ↑ ↑|
*33% of daily reference intake
** 67% of daily reference intake
↑ 50% of daily reference intake
↑ ↑ 100% of daily reference intake
First two weeks: 2 capsules twice a day (4 capsules a day).
Thereafter: 1 capsule twice a day (2 capsules a day) or as recommended by a physician. To be taken with food.
Do not exceed recommended amount.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Sea buckthorn oil SBA24 (sea buckthorn oil from seeds and soft parts*; antioxidants: Rosemary extract*, alpha tocopherol; beta-carotene) 72.5%
Capsule shell: Modified maize starch, Glycerol, gelling agent: Carrageenan, acidity regulator: Disodium phosphate.
Free from artificial colouring, Yeast, sugar and gluten.
Suitable for vegan and vegetarians.
Room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
*manufactured by gentle processing CO2 extraction.