- TOTAL BLOOD HEALTH: HEMA-PLEX supports blood health by delivering 43mg of naturally chelated iron as well as Vitamin C to assist in iron uptake. A complex of B Vitamins, including Methylated Vitamin B12, Folate and B2 will contribute to the normal metabolism of iron and the maintenance of red blood cells‡‡. Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body.
- ENERGY, IMMUNITY, COGNITIVE SUPPORT and more: HemaPlex supports energy, immunity, collagen and cognitive support*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease., all in one product. HEMA-PLEX contains all key cofactors for blood health‡. The unique Proanthoplex blend provides a bioflavonoid complex from lemon, berries and green tea to support your all body.
- HIGH DOSE, FAST ACTING, EASY TO SWALLOW CAPSULES: HEMA-PLEX capsules are easy to swallow, convenient and an effective way to improve iron blood levels and to quickly target iron deficiency.
- VEGAN, GENTLE AND NON-CONSTIPATING: Gentle, easy to absorb and non-constipating iron is exactly what you need. A pure product free from gluten, wheat, dairy, soya and yeast, and artificial colours and preservatives.
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Our state of the art manufacturing facilities maintain adherence to superior standards and are FDA and NSF registered. All Natures Plus products are crafted with only safe, high-quality natural ingredients.
*Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body, to the formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin; it contributes to the normal function of the immune system, to normal cognitive function, to energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. †Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body. ††Vitamin B6, Folate and B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation. ‡Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function, normal immune system and protection from oxidative stress. ‡Vitamin C increases iron absorption and contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. ‡‡Riboflavin contributes to the normal metabolism of iron and the maintenance of red blood cells. Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart.