BENEFITS AND FEATURES OF MOLKOSAN® ORIGINAL:
- Rich in L+ lactic acid supporting good gut bacteria
- Made from organic milk
- Lactose and calorie free
- Vegetarian society approved
Whey has a long history of use in healthcare and was known as far back as the time of Hippocrates (400 B.C.). In the 18th Century, whey enjoyed a renaissance, securing an enviable reputation and became popular with visitors to health resorts such as those in Gais, Switzerland, which was frequented by European royalty.
In the past, the trend has been to use probiotics for digestion problems. However, the difficulty is that if the internal environment hasn’t changed, probiotics will be killed off just as the original friendly bacteria were.
Using prebiotics such as Molkosan® to improve the internal environment of the gut increases the likelihood that a probiotic supplement will work well.
WHAT IS MOLKOSAN® ORIGINAL?
Molkosan® is made from fresh organic whey using a special fermentation process involving lactic acid producing bacteria. It is rich in L+ lactic acid – a substance which improves the environment for friendly gut bacteria. Molkosan® is:
- Rich in L+ lactic acid
- Lactose and calorie free
- Fat and sugar free
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
HOW DO I TAKE MOLKOSAN®ORIGINAL?
Molkosan® is concentrated and needs to be diluted to make a drink:
- Molkosan® Drink: Add 2 teaspoons to a glass of mineral water for a refreshing drink
- Molkosan® Fruit Drink: Add 2 teaspoons to half a glass of apple juice. Top up with mineral water
- Molkosan® Fruit Smoothie: Mash fresh fruit in a blender, add 1 tablespoon of Molkosan® and fill with mineral water
- Molkosan® Fruit Tea: Prepare a fruit tea of your choice with honey and add 2 teaspoons of Molkosan®. Drink warm or with ice
Molkosan® Original is available in 200ml and 500ml bottles. It is also available in powder form as Molkosan® Vitality. It can be used by adults and children over the age of 2 years.
After opening, store in the fridge where Molkosan® Original will keep for up to 6 months.
FAQ MOLKOSAN® ORIGINAL
1. WHO CAN’T TAKE MOLKOSAN®?
Molkosan® is free from genetically modified organisms or ingredients, milk protein, yeast, gluten, preservatives, flavour enhancers, sugar substitutes and sweeteners. It is also fat and sugar free.
2. HOW LONG CAN I USE MOLKOSAN® FOR?
There is no restriction on the long term use of Molkosan®.
3. CAN I TAKE MOLKOSAN® WHILST PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING?
This is not recommended unless directed by a healthcare professional.
4. WHAT IS L+ LACTIC ACID?
L+ lactic acid is the substance produced by lactic acid bacteria in the human gut. L+ keeps the acidity of your gut at the right level and acts as a prebiotic by allowing good gut bacteria to thrive, encouraging their growth.
The better your levels of L+, the better able you will be to support a healthy population of good gut bacteria, which in turn promotes efficient digestion. Unfriendly bacteria don’t like L+ and can’t survive in a gut full of healthy, L+ supported good bacteria.