Neem is a highly therapeutic herb which is rich in antioxidants and powerful plant compounds. It is traditionally used in Ayurveda for its purifying processes. Neem holds a huge amount of biologically active component.
Why Fushi Organic Neem?
– Freshly ground by hand in Fushi’s London workshop
– Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
– Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
– 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
– Sustainable packaging – glass bottle with aluminium lid
– Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Strength: 340mg per capsule
60 capsules. 340mg of herb per capsule. Neem Leaf Organic (Azadirachta Indica) Origin: India Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from – Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Traditionally, Ayurvedic remedies were made by combining the herb with honey, ghee, or rock sugar. To get the most out of your herbs, we recommend that you first understand your dosha or consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.