CherryActive Concentrate is 100% natural Montmorency cherry juice.
- The refreshing taste of tart cherries.
- A 30ml serving is the antioxidant equivalent of 23 fruit & vegetables.
- No added sugar, sweeteners, preservatives, flavourings or colourings.
- Dilute 30ml in 250ml of water or add to a smoothie or yoghurt.
- Lasts up to 12 months refrigerated.
- Winner of the Best Supplement Award at the Natural Lifestyle Awards 2009.
CherryActive is a perfect way to benefit from a high antioxidant diet.
- Antioxidants protect the body from damaging ‘free radicals’ produced during activity.
- Free radicals are linked to ageing skin, cancers, heart disease and arthritis.
- Health professionals recommend a high antioxidant diet to help maintain good health.
CherryActive Concentrate outperforms other popular antioxidant drinks:
- Health professionals recommend taking 30ml of CherryActive Concentrate or two CherryActive Capsules each day for antioxidant health.
Do you suffer from joint pain caused by gout or arthritis?
- Montmorency cherries are a rich source of anthocyanins.
- Anthocyanins possess natural, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Anthocyanins in cherries also help to maintain healthy levels of uric acid.
- Health care therapists recommend Montmorency cherry juice or capsules to maintain healthy, comfortable joint function and normal uric acid levels.
“In addition to lowering serum urate, sour cherry consumption may be of benefit in gout prophylaxis because cherries contain a variety of polyphenolic compounds with anti-inflammatory properties. These compounds may ameliorate the inflammatory response induced by monosodium urate crystals.” Ref study 2020 – Protocol: Effect of tart cherry juice on risk of gout attacks – NCBI
CherryActive speeds recovery and reduces soreness from training.*
Leading football premiership, rugby premiership and British Olympic teams use CherryActive to maximise performance and antioxidant health.
- Powerful antioxidants in CherryActive help reduce cell damage from free radicals.
- CherryActive is high in melatonin which helps maintain healthy sleep.
- Faster recovery + quality sleep = harder training + performance gains.
How to take CherryActive
- Concentrate: 30ml with 250-500ml of water within 30 minutes after training.
Healthy Sleep Patterns
Do you suffer from poor sleep?
- Current research shows taking CherryActive Concentrate daily improves quality and quantity of sleep.
- CherryActive Concentrate and Capsules are made from Montmorency cherries, which are high in naturally-occurring melatonin.
- Melatonin is produced by the brain to regulate healthy sleep cycles.
- Health professionals recommend including CherryActive Concentrate in your diet to help improve sleep patterns.
- Health therapists recommend including CherryActive Concentrate or Capsules in your diet to help improve healthy sleep patterns.