- THERAPEUTIC DOSE OF UBIQUINOL: The fast acting, superior and activated form of CoQ10, one of the strongest and most bioavailable lipid-soluble antioxidant available
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION WITH UBIQUIMAX: Ubiquinol is the most absorbable form of CoQ10, The minerals in UbiquiMax accelerate the formation of micelles, the microscopic nutrient structures critical for absorption.
- ENHANCED ACTIVITY: Cofactors such as Alpha Lipoic Acid, Potassium, B6, selenium, magnesium and Calcium complement the enzymatic antioxidant activity and cellular energy production.
- FREE FROM: The common allergens yeast, wheat, corn, soya, Gluten and dairy. Free from artificial colours and preservatives. GMO FREE.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: NaturesPlus only uses NON-GMO, Gluten-Free and pure ingredients. Free From major allergens. All NaturesPlus products are crafted with safe, high-quality natural ingredients and are Independently, third-party tested guaranteed. Our state of the art manufacturing facilities maintain adherence to superior standards and are FDA and NSF registered.
Keep out of reach of young children Do not exceed the recommended daily intake Do not use this product as a substitute for a varied diet
“Potassium (as citrate) . 9 mg . <1% Ubiquinol (activated coenzyme Q10) . 200 mg . † (Kaneka QHTM) UbiquiMax (proprietary matrix–alpha- lipoic acid, essential 825 mg and non-essential fatty acids [from cold-pressed safflower oil], purified phospholipids [from cold-pressed sunflower lecithin], Coenzyme B6 complex [pyridoxine 5′-phosphate, calcium phosphate], calcium pyruvate, L-carnitine fumarate, magnesium citrate, potassium citrate) *Reference Intake (RI). †Reference Intake has not been established. Ingredients: Safflower oil, gelatin, coenzyme Q10, sunflower lecithin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, calcium citrate, purified water, magnesium citrate, potassium citrate, natural colour (carob, caramel), selenomethionine, glazing agent (beeswax), L-carnitine fumarate, pyridoxine 5′-phosphate, calcium pyruvate, alpha-lipoic acid, di-calcium phosphate.”
- Kaneka Ubiquinol is derived from all-natural yeast-fermented and bio-identical CoQ10 available today.
- Ubiquinol is more absorbable than conventional CoQ10, restoring optimal levels of CoQ10 quickly and efficiently
- UbiquiMax supplies additional mineral salts for bile activity, essential for fat emulsification and absorption
- Within your cells, UbiquiMax nutrients, including P5P and L-Carnitine, contribute to energy production efficiency
- CoQ10 and Cholesterol are produced in your body from the same pathway. Cholesterol-lowering medications can interfere with your ability to synthesise ubiquinol too
- After the age of 40, our ability to synthesise and activate CoQ10 is significantly reduced
200mg of superior, activated CoQ10 as ubiquinol. Cofactors complement enzymatic activity and cellular energy production. Minerals to accelerate absorption and utilisation